2022 at Help for Hope
Eastern Uganda Experience
- Experience the Eastern Uganda way of life.
- Learn new local language like Luganda and Lusoga by living with a host family and sharing daily life together.
- Become more passionate about our major and propel your career with international experience
- Make memories you'll never forget during weekend excursion with your fellow participants at our foundation
- Enjoy activities like; Quad Biking, canoeing, Tubing, White water rafting, source of the Nile and so many more activities that you will enjoy.
About the program
Eastern Uganda is one of the place you can dare miss upon you Travel to Uganda either as Volunteer or as a Tourist as it has some of the best eye catching activities.
Have you ever thought of visiting Uganda with a limited budget but wish to Volunteer and Tour at the same time !!!!!
Hearts for Hope Africa have got you covered as have introduce a new program for you where we shall provide you with both Volunteering and Tourism opportunities all in the same spot ...
While at the Organization schools with the children and youths, shall do volunteering work Monday-Friday from 08:00am-17:00pm.
School and Classroom teaching start work at 08:00am, Break time at 10:00am-10:30am, lunch break 1:00pm-02:00pm.
During the weekends volunteers are taken to the visit the various tourist sites in Uganda, visiting the Capital City of Uganda (Kampala).
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Volunteers are picked from the Airport (Entebbe International Airport) upon arrival and are welcome at any time of the year and any day of the week.
Meet your host
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
6 reviews · 5
2019 at Help for Hope
2018 at Help for Hope
2017 at Help for Hope
2015 at Help for Hope
2014 at Help for Hope