Teach Enviromental Education in Bolivian Amazon
- Enjoy volunteering abroad and geting to know the Bolivian Amazon
- Develop environmental education techniques
- Play with kids and teenagers while teaching about the environment, conservation and recycling
- Make friends and meaningful memories with other volunteers
- Visit the Aquicuana Reserve to experience part of the Amazon Forest
About the program
Teach environmental education in 2 rural communities in Riberalta, Bolivia. Support sustainable community development and conservation actions at the Aquicuana Reserve.
Sustainable Bolivia is a NGO based in Riberalta, the heart of the Bolivian Amazon. We focus our work on sustainable community development and conservation actions.
Our volunteers have the opportunity to live and support our work at the Aquicuana Reserve and it's surroundings. This area of incredible ...
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing and implementing educational activities around environmental conservation, recycling, nature, etc.
- Preparing a project with the children on the theme of the environmental conservation (a play, a drawing/painting, etc.)
- Helping plan and supervise children on ...
In their free time, volunteers can enjoy a lot of activities around Riberalta such as enjoying the nature of the Amazon (tours, trekking) and the animals, enjoying the rivers (boat tours) or the swimming pools in the city. It is also very easy to go to Brazil where you there is a lot of amenities ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Meet your host
Non-profit - founded in 2006
Verified by Volunteer World