à partir de 350€
Sports Training Assistant/Playtime Companion
- Experience rural Kenyan lifestyle and customs.
- Live inside the school and the locals and get a taste of a different habitat!
- Make your own memories, take videos and pictures of game sessions; go for local games with the boys & girls.
- Indulge with the young ones about the knowledge of different sports; help the adults know the impact and influence it has on young minds & bodies!!
- Visit the surrounding reserves in your free time and get a taste of the African adventures! Go for a beach walk or visit the famous tourist hotspots like fort Jesus!
Particulièrement approprié pour
À propos du programme
The schools would like someone to help with sports training and be a playtime companion such as volleyball, football, badminton and add newness.
The language of sports is a
universal messenger of joy and cultural unity. If you are into sports and share
the same intent, we welcome you to help the kids.
Debrief – An ideal project for short-term volunteers, visitors and even working nomads, no specific skills are required. Just a love for any ...
On your first day of volunteering, you will be escorted to your accommodation by a local coordinator/staff member and allowed to relax and rest.
Following that, you will meet the admin and the organizational hierarchy who will explain the work and the ongoing projects to be done.
Activités de loisirs
Official languages are Swahili and English.
Kenya has a considerable land area devoted to wildlife habitats, including the Masai Mara, where blue wildebeest and other bovids participate in large-scale annual migration. The “Big five” game animals of Africa ...
NE SONT inclus dans le prix:
Informations sur l'arrivée
No specific start date would be announced. However, with the new programs fast approaching, It would be useful for the volunteers to make the journey at the soonest and get the maximal experience. It also avoids expensive flight tickets in a hassle.
The program orientation begins usually on the day of the volunteer’s arrival or the day after, given the randomly changing flight schedules in lieu of the recent covid19 situation. First day would be ideal to acquaint yourself with the humid weather and relax to recuperate from the jet-lag.
- After you have registered for the program, please book your flights to arrive at Mombasa International Airport (MBA) in Mombasa.
- Before you arrive, you will be given navigational guidance by a member of the local team and transported to the volunteer accommodation. A pick-up is usually recommended but do note the pick-up fee is not included in the fee.
- If you are traveling in Kenya prior to your volunteer program, we can arrange for you to be picked up in Mombasa on the day before your program orientation or you can navigate by yourself to the destination. Please make sure to keep in touch with the program coordinator and you will be assisted and guided during the tenure of your tour and stay accordingly. After all, traveling is always smoother when it has a proper communication system.
- Orientation is given by the admin or a staff member in the school.
- Orientation begins on the morning of your chosen start date and covers everything you need to know for your volunteer program in Kenya – Introduction to Mombasa, Kenyan Customs, Language Training Details, Rules and Expectations, Safety, Travel Opportunities in Kenya (in and around Mombasa) and Introduction to your project.
Once your orientation is complete, you will be guided to your work location and you can proceed with the relevant work.
Please Note: We strongly advise visitors not to reserve night flights as transport for pick-up might not be available. Preferably between 2300 to 0400 hours any day (east African Time).
Frais de Programme
Rencontrez votre hôte
Vérifié par Volunteer World