a partire da 16.845€
Marine Expedition & PADI Divemaster Apprenticeship
- Earn your PADI Rescue Diver and PADI Divemaster certifications.
- Gain experience in a range of marine conservation initiatives, including coral reef surveying and restoration.
- Contribute to UN SDG #14, Life Below Water.
- Immerse yourself in Mexican culture, learning the language and sampling authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Make new friends when you work with a group of like-minded individuals from around the world.
Particolarmente adatto per
Get your PADI Divemaster qualification and boost your career when you join a scuba diving and marine conservation internship in Mexico’s picturesque Yucatan peninsula.
Dive straight into the world of marine conservation with our Internship program situated on the Caribbean coast of Mexico in the Yucatan Peninsula. Our base is located a few meters from the beach. The National Park Reefs of Puerto Morelos is one of the natural protected areas that are included in ...
The first portion of this internship is much like a marine conservation expedition. Interns join GVI staff and other participants from around the world to learn about and contribute to ongoing marine conservation initiatives taking place in the Riviera Maya. Here ...
Attività del tempo libero
You will be 2.5 kilometers (1.59 miles), over an 15 minutes away from downtown Puerto Morelos within the National Park Reefs of Puerto Morelos. Travelling outside of base is reliant on taxis, minimum US$15 one way per taxi to downtown Puerto Morelos. Larger taxis are cheaper depending on number of ...
Cosa NON è incluso?
- 19 Aug 2023
- 16 Sep 2023
- 14 Oct 2023
- 11 Nov 2023
- 09 Dec 2023
- 6 Jan 2024
- 3 Feb 2024
- 30th March 2024
- 22 June 2024
- 14th September 2024
Tariffe del programma
Incontra il tuo ospite
Agenzia - fondata nel 1998
Verificato da Volunteer World
179 recensioni · 4.7
2023 at Island Conservation Expedition