Conducts appropriate level of instruction for adult students in the areas of basic Education, English as a Second Language, and General Education Devt
Job Summary: Conducts appropriate level of instruction for adult students in the areas of basic Education, English as a Second Language, and General Education Development (GED).
Activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Participates in the implementation of basic education instruction to adult students.
- Under minimum supervision, conducts instruction as specified in program curriculum guide and handbook. With the assistance of the supervisor, plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, goals and abilities of the adult student.
- Maintains a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Uses a variety of instructional methods, materials, and techniques.
- Meets and instructs classes as designated.
- Prepares for all classes assigned.
- Registers and orientates students.
- Determines the correct entry level of students.
- Evaluates student progress regularly.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up-to-date records.
- Counsels with students regarding instruction and program services.
- Updates knowledge on effective teaching through attendance at workshops.
- Provides suggestions for improving program instruction and operating procedures.
National park visiting, site seeing, grass lands, forests, indoor games, etc
All local transportation for project is catered for including airport pickups and drop offs up on departure.
Eloi Ministries has a good banglow building which has great accommodation facilities, strategically located with easy access to Kampala city centre which renders it secure and accessible. The house is self contained, with WiFi internet, small shared rooms of two to three occupants, cable TV, CCTV CAMERA Surveillance, warm showers and electricity for lighting and ironing in a family setting among other amenities.
Vegetarian and non vegetarian foods available. Uganda is blessed with numerous fruit types which are also available.
A volunteer is entitled to 4meals a day namely breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and Dinner.
2 Bottles of mineral drinking water daily.etc