To fundraise to buy enough land for and build a big orphanage home and build a school.
Goal: To empower orphans and Vulnerable Children live
above the poverty level.
1. To assist in development and implementation of a coordinated fundraising program.
2. Planning for and managing of fundraising events.
3. Serves as an ambassador for the organization and promotes a positive image.
4. Development of Donor materials,presentation,and mailings.
5. Identify donor prospects and research donor prospects.
6. Interacting with donors and attending donor meetings.
7.Handling Donor Acknowledgements and thank you letters.
8.Data entry and maintenance of data base.
9. Solicitation of corporate Sponsors,Financial gifts,and gift-in-kind donations.
10. Promote the Organization by means of social media,articles,and photos.
1. Strong interpersonal skills.
2. Strong Verbal and Written skills.
3. Good Listening Skill.
4. Good networking skill.
1. You enrich your sense of purpose in life.
2. Discovering new exotic foods.
3. An eye opening experience.
4. Learning of the local language and culture.
5. Get exposed to Africa,climate and people.
7. Learning new developmental Skills.
8.You boost your curriculum vitae.
9. Passing of your own Knowledge.
On weekends volunteers shall be allowed to visit the Uganda museum, to go for local music concerts at the Uganda Theater and you can go clubbing,Those interested in swimming shall go swim on local swim pools and they can too go to beaches to swim at the showers of lake Victoria For example Lido Beach Entebbe, and any of their choice,Those who are interested to go for safaris, shall use Kagera Safaris that we partner with for sight viewing in zoos and game parks, and those interested in sports shall go and play sports in Uganda sports center and they can also watch play offs.W e shall also take a tour of Kampala City and do slum tours and volunteers will be allowed to take pictures and videos.Uganda is the pearl of Africa.
Picked from Entebbe Airport, by our Driver in a cub, we shall wait for you at the airport 30 minutes before your arrival time, you will be driven to your accommodation home.
Located in Kampala city, it has a well built bathroom and toilet! With a single bedroom! your security is guaranteed!
Lunch, supper, vegetarian food available
Drinks: soft drinks