The purpose of this role is to ensure that ELOIM has the financial resources to deliver on its mission.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that ELOIM has the financial resources to deliver on its mission. The fundraising manager will be working with colleagues across the organization to ensure that challenging fundraising targets are met, that our contractual obligations with donors are adhered to with strong stewardship of these strategic relations, and that new donors are brought on board. He/she coordinates all types of fundraising including statutory, philanthropy, private sector, trusts, and mass audience.
Activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Participate in developing fundraising strategies.
- Raise income and coordinate our fundraising and reporting.
- Assist all teams in planning, writing and editing funding proposals.
- Participate in developing and improving the effectiveness of the organization-wide oversight, monitoring and coordination of fundraising and reporting.
- Help improve program team’s fundraising skills, capacities and systems.
- Managing strong strategic relations with Donors
- Develop and deepen existing donor relationships, ensuring that the organization maintains effective communications and good relations with our donor partners, ensuring they are updated on our work and achievements.
- Be responsible for the fundraising budget.
- Produce up-to-date reports for staff, management and the Board.
- Keep the fundraising section of our website up to date.
- Assist in organizing fundraising events.
National park visiting, site seeing, grass lands, forests, indoor games, etc
All local transportation for project is catered for including airport pickups and drop offs up on departure.
Eloi Ministries has a good banglow building which has great accommodation facilities, strategically located with easy access to Kampala city centre which renders it secure and accessible. The house is self contained, with WiFi internet, small shared rooms of two to three occupants, cable TV, CCTV CAMERA Surveillance, warm showers and electricity for lighting and ironing in a family setting among other amenities.
Vegetarian and non vegetarian foods available. Uganda is blessed with numerous fruit types which are also available.
A volunteer is entitled to 4meals a day namely breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and Dinner.
2 Bottles of mineral drinking water daily.etc