The aim of the Volunteer Program is to build the capacity of local staff, supporting and developing the day-to-day operations of one of our learning center in Mongolia.
The volunteer will work at one of our learning centers in a rural area of Mongolia for at least 3 months. The aim of the Volunteer Program is to support and build the capacity of local staff. The volunteer will work in close collaboration with local staff in managing the learning center, teaching English, offering activities and courses to the children and young adults and adults.
– have experience in working with children and young adults
– have already worked with people from different cultures
– have a very good command of the English language
– have experience in teaching
– are highly flexible and able to work independently
– are able to commit yourself for at least 3 months
– are at least 21 years old
As a BOOKBRIDGE Volunteer, you are responsible for supporting and developing the day-to-day operations of one of our learning centers in Mongolia. In this role, you can expect to be:
– supporting our Head of Learning Center in managing the library
– helping our Head of Learning Center and staff in improving their English language skills
– supporting our Head of Learning Center in organizing events and offering creative, educational free activities for students
– co-teaching English courses for young adults in the community
– promoting the learning center's offerings within the community
Please, do not expect many Western types of social activities in the countryside of Mongolia. However, the volunteer get acquainted with nomadic culture , learning more about everyday life and culture, travel through the beautiful nature of Mongolia.
We provide airport pick up.
simple, furnished housing in the local community with kitchen and bathroom.