Marketing of Trust Future Uganda projects to local and international platforms to increase awareness while gathering resources like funds and volunteers.
Volunteering functions/ program
Trust Future Uganda marketing manager/officer/volunteer will mainly be focused on practical application and management of the organization's marketing operations. For efficiency and effectiveness, the marketing manager/officer/volunteer should have excellent communication and analytical skills. Therefore, our marketing/manager/officer/ volunteer will be responsible for the following:
1. Strategic marketing and operational .
2. Promotion of all Trust Future Uganda projects.
3. Creation of promotional supports (video, brochure, flyers, business cards ...)
4. Volunteer and Internship promotion/ writing job description of volunteer opportunities
5. Finding International market for women/ youth empowerment's products.
6. E- marketing ie interactions with the web users on social networks (face book) and the web site( updating and writing.
We expect the volunteer to do the following on the day to day basis but subject to change after our interaction with the volunteer.
Monday: Strategic marketing and operation.
Tuesday: Promotion of Trust Future Projects/ creation of promotional support.
Wednesday: Volunteer and Interns promotion.
Thursday: Finding market for products in the empowerment program.
Most of the mentioned activities are done near the organization's operation area apart from Safari/zoo and climbing as all our National Parks/game reserves and mountains are situated far away from the city center. Preferably, moving to such place needs to be done during week ends.
A volunteer is picked up from the Airport on arrival by two or more of our staffs. It is an hour drive from the airport to the project.
At a host family a 12 by 12 ff room is provided. The bathroom can either be inside the house or outside depending on each host family.
All forms of local food is provided depending on the volunteer's wish including vegetables, fish and meat. Boiled drinking water is strictly provided.