YAAPHA needs soccer training volunteers to assist us in sport training activities for the children we support.
Monday to Friday are the working days for this Project.
Free time activities provided to our volunteers are as follows:-
1. Drawing and Painting with children
2. Social activities like cleanliness to our schools,visiting People living HIV/AIDS and Elders.( Home based Care)
6. Cooking . Our volunteers will learn how to cook different type of Tanzanian Food during their free time.
Note: During free time a volunteer will do whenever he/she needs to do. Its not mandatory.
1. Pickup point is in Kilimanjaro International Airport,
2. The responsible person for picking you up is the Project Coordinator.
3. The Driving time is 25 minutes to the project site.
Accommodation located in Moshi Town, All room are self contained with all facilities and wide space.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in your program fee. Food at the house is a mixture of western and African meals, so you can expect dishes like rice and beans, chicken curry, vegetable/beef burgers with chips, sausages and mash, lentils and chapatti and a variety of other dishes. Breakfast tends to be based around bread, condiments, tea, coffee and either fruit, eggs or pancakes.
Volunteer English teachers are needed at this placement to provide English lessons to children at YAAPHA Schools.
YAAPHA exists in order to minimize transmission and impact of HIV/AIDS through capacity building, advocacy, information,education and support.
Urambo District Hospital is one of the biggest hospitals in Urambo and treats all medical conditions for patients.
We are looking for volunteers to help bring conservation awareness to local communities in Tanzania.
Yaapha provides care for children under the age of 17 and the poor elderly people who come from Shinyanga,Tabora and Kigoma regions of Tanzania.
YAAPHA needs volunteers to work on conservation projects that aim to tackle some of the world’s most significant environmental issues