Child programme for low-income family's children aged below 13 to ensure physical and mental growth during their early age.
FOCUSED Learning Ladder –For Children will be a transformative pathway to providing poor, needy and disadvantaged children (aged from 3 to 13) of lower middle class and lower class family access to resources and the means to change the cycle of poverty through FOCUSED research education and training programmes to have the most required physical and mental growth at their early stage.
Guaranteed child care for middle and low income families with children aged 13 or younger to ensure that child care for them at their early stage will help them have the most required physical and mental growth. This would mark for the first time middle and low income families would have access to the same child care assistance program, that would help them to have their children grow in family environment with full to care and support.
Our policy prioritizes to meet the need of parents who are uneducated and unable to assist children with their home assignments and education, who are unable to give family time and who are unable to make healthy physical and mental growth in their children because of their work to meet each day bread and because of their own personal reasons.
The duties and responsibilities of volunteers are:
1. Assisting children for completion of their home assignments.
2. Playing different mind games with children through different playing materials provided and through different exercises.
3. Helping children increase their English speaking Skills.
4. Teaching them to be disciplined as providing children with lesson to become good human being.
5. Assisting non-teaching staff in distributing food to children and giving children lessons of healthy habits.
6. Developing team building skills through different games, making them creative to help them realize they are independent and things as such.
7. Involving children in extra curricular activities like singing, dancings, music, paintings and more
You will be working with the children and you will have montessori/kindergarten type of environment. You will be living with host family so you will also be able to live the life Nepalese people stay and will be able to closely live Nepalese culture and tradition.
During free time or during weekends, volunteers can involve themselves in climbing, hiking, sports, swimming, safari/zoo yoga meditation etc to make them feel relaxed and enjoy their vacation with volunteering. Our employed staff can assist you physically if any help needed. We will also suggest you different beautiful place to visit inside or outside Kathmandu if you are interested to have some time for yourself to enjoy beautiful Nepal.
Pick up at Tribhuvan International Airport By : Either Ms. Rojina K.C or Mr. Krishna Pokharel, Transportation cost from Airport to project site included
Located in Kathmandu, Big Hall Sized Room , Attached Separate Bathroom, Furnished and Decorated Room
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee included
Both veg and non veg food provided as per cooked by host family