Help to Educate
- Care - to enable the youth to know there is help for them to achieve.
- Carry - to carry the youth with care and love through positive motivation.
- Consistency - to continuously provide routine through time management
- Experience Life in the South African Bush; living, making friends and diversify between various programs offered at the same venue location. The Volunteer Hub!
- Learn the different cultures within the area. We border on Mozambique, Swaziland and the Kruger National Park.
About the program
This program caters for assistants to help with the forever overcrowded classes in our rural schools. Make each child feel wanted by volunteering to help!
Volunteers get two days off per week to relax, hike the local mountains or waterfalls or visit the local resort (this is dependent on a vehicle being available to give you a lift and a petrol donation).
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
You will need to fly into Johannesburg OR Tambo airport and take a bus or flight to Nelspruit. The most economical is the City Bug which goes directly from the Johannesburg airport to Nelspruit. The cost is approximately R450 each way. Should you take the bus we can collect you at Millys in Machadodorp so you do not have to travel all the way to Nelspruit. This we do on a Wednesday.
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 2012
Verified by Volunteer World