Teacher for Children with Special Needs
- Help empower Dominican children and people with special needs through education
- Discover, explore, and put into practice your passion for education
- Get to know and understand Dominican culture
- Be exposed to a different reality than your own in a meaningful journey.
- Discover all the beautiful things the Dominican Republic has to offer: pristine beaches, historical buildings...
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Help empower children with special needs from vulnerable backgrounds by providing them with good education and valuable life skills.
People with special needs in the Dominican Republic face many challenges that are not often seen: poverty, lack of accessible education and medical care, lack of opportunities, among many others. That is why one of our main objectives in this project is to empower the skills of children, youth and ...
As a volunteer, you will be performing tasks that effectively make the special care provided in educational centers for these special needs individuals more accessible to the most vulnerable, as this care tends to be restrictively expensive in the Dominican Republic.
Your tasks are organized in two ...
A warm, tropical paradise located in the heart of the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic has countless beautiful locations available for you to discover.
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Ontmoet je organisatie
NGO - opgericht in 2017
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World