Teacher at Local Kids' Dining Room
- Make education accessible to vulnerable Honduran children and youth, thus creating a better future for them.
- Practise your Spanish by being in an environment of immersion.
- Discover other perspectives and ways of living different to your own
- Discover, and understand deeply Honduran culture and traditions by staying with a guest family and spending your day to day with locals.
- Enjoy some of the interesting and beautiful things Honduras has to offer: beautiful mayan ruins , impressive landscapes, sandy beaches, picturesque colonial architecture...
Besonders geeignet für
Über das Programm
Help transmit your knowledge and give maintenance and support to the places where vulnerable children study, so that they can access education.
- The morning shift that lasts from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- The afternoon shift which lasts from 13:00 to 17:00.
Honduras is a beautiful country in the heart of Central America with lots to offer to you: the bustling capital of Tegucigalpa, with historic buildings from the colonial era; many remains of the country's ancient Maya heritage, such as in majestic places like Copán Ruinas; remarkable landscapes ...
Was ist NICHT inklusive?
Informationen zur Anreise
The project is open all year long, including school and national holidays.
Lerne deine Organisation kennen
Non-profit - gegründet 2017
von Volunteer World verifiziert