Elephant Care and Protection Supporter
- Help Thailand's vulnerable elephants have a healthy and peaceful environment to live in, once again in their natural habitats.
- Observe and understand elephants and their behaviour directly
- Teach English to locals and help them get more involved with the cause
- Meet people from all around the world and make life long bonds with them
- Visit and get to know Thailand's rich cultural heritage and beautiful landscapes
Besonders geeignet für
Über das Programm
Help abused elephants recover and develop in a healthy environment by supporting them on their daily needs.
You will be volunteering near the beautiful, northern Thai city of Chiang Mai. A complete contrast to Thailand's capital Bangkok, Chiang Mai is a smaller city with a huge connection to the environment, as it provides direct access to the nearby beautiful forest mountains that are a hotspot for ...
Was ist NICHT inklusive?
Informationen zur Anreise
The project is open to new volunteers three Fridays a month, every month except for the month of April. Volunteers must arrive on a Friday, as this allows them to be more easily inducted into the program. Day of arrivalStart of project
2023 (Friday)Project start (Monday)6 January9 January20 January23 JanuaryFebruary 3February 6May 12May 15June 2June 5June 16June 19June 30July 3July 14July 17August 4August 7August 18August 21September 14 SeptemberSeptember 15September 18 (home and elephants)September 292 October (home and elephants)13 OctoberOctober 16 (home and elephants)November 3November 6November 17November 20December 1December 4December 15December 18
Lerne deine Organisation kennen
Non-profit - gegründet 2017
von Volunteer World verifiziert