We believe in Edward Everett Hale Quote" Comming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success'', Hence, we decided to come together and work together for making world better place for all beings. As a team, we are a group of social workers, students, volunteers, tour guides who are committed to making a change in the lives of people living in vulnerable circumstances. We only support genuine projects and support local families and NGOs to work for sustainable change in community and society. We are highlight projects working sincerely to make difference in other lives and who are not getting enough resources and recognition.
Our Team -
As a team, we are a group of social workers, students, volunteers, tour guides who are committed to providing affordable, safe and responsible volunteer and travelling services to our national and international volunteers.
- Ms Bhawna is the founder of Sadreshya Consultant Private Limited. From last 10 years, she is running volunteer project through Jan Parivertan Sanstha and work as a host family for volunteers. With the motivation and appreciation of volunteers, she founded the company to support volunteers in getting affordable and best volunteer project and travelling services.
- Mr C.B Dutta is CEO of Sadreshya Consultant Private Limited. He has more than 25 years of experience in implementing Education, Health, Nutrition, Life Skills, Community mobilization and Rural Development projects. He is working in Bharatpur Rajasthan and has vast experience in running and hosting volunteer projects.
Social Projects we support -
- Ms Manju is the manager for a volunteer project in Bharatpur Rajasthan. She is a social worker and having vast experience in this field. Her experience and expertise are helpful in giving the best possible experience to our volunteers.
- Nonihal Dhillon is a Project Manager for NCR Delhi. From last five years, he is closely associated with volunteer projects of Jan Parivertan Sanstha in NCR Delhi. He works closely with local team members for providing the best possible facilities for volunteers.
- Cecilie Tøgard, is from Norway. She volunteers in one of our teaching projects. This experience has made a huge impact on her and motivated her to support us as an active advisor.
- Frédéric Splendore is a laborant in chemistry and works for BBraun Medical(International Company). He is 25 years old and lives in Switzerland. He worked as a volunteer in one of our projects and then joined us as an advisor.
- Marion Echaubard , She is a local public servant in France. She loves music, movies, books and travelling. She believes in Mahatma Gandhi Quotation - "Be the change you want to see in the world." That's what she is trying to do.
- Manon BERTRAND is a French professional tour guide, working mostly in the historical monuments of the Loire Valley, France. She gives tours in French, English and Spanish, and meet everyday people from all over the world. She loves travelling, and after volunteering for three months in an orphanage in Cuzco, Peru, in 2012, She then decided to spend three months in India in 2013 and volunteered in our project in Faridabad, Haryana. She witnessed our sincere efforts of helping others and without asking for anything in exchange renewed her faith in the basic goodness of human nature. She decided to join us and started dealing with the coming volunteers, organize their stay and provide them with all the information regarding the school projects.
- Valentina Yauri is from Peru. She is a computer science engineer. She loves travelling, singing, dancing and meeting new people from everywhere. She also volunteered in one of our projects. For her, it was a very rich experience from human and culture aspects. She happily started supporting us and guiding us to ensure responsible and safe volunteer project for international volunteers.
- Daycare centres
- Primary School/Education centres
- Women empowerment program
- Women & Child health program
- Rural Development Programs
- To reach the very poor child, adolescent girls and women in the state who are suffering from various health, socio and economic problems and enable them to attain a better life.
Working area -
- Sadreshya is an institution works towards the holistic development of the poor community by improving their health, social and economic status through community participation, advocacy, capacity building, life skills development, advocacy and networking.
- Bharatpur, Rajasthan (India)
- Faridabad, Haryana (India)