Conservation and Protection of Sea Turtles
- It makes visits to local schools in order to local schools with the aim of provide environmental education that generates a change in the children's outlook towards the environment. the environment.
- Learn all about sea turtle conservation
- Activities of beach cleaning and preservation of the environment. the environment.
- By protecting sea turtles we protect an entire ecosystem.
- t close to nature in a unique way, learn about marine life and its importance
About the program
The aim is to raise awareness among the population near the beaches about the conservation and protection of endangered species.
- You will be able to go and do the work of releasing the turtles, you can then go to puerto escondido to enjoy the beaches or be in the area of the volunteer's house.
- In the afternoons the patrol activities return to prevent the egg collectors from hijacking the nests, to get ahead of the turtle ...
- Modern Art
- The Zócalo
- Mexican folklore is built in Xochimilco or Garibaldi and its busy neighbourhoods like Coyoacan.
- Tlaxcala is the smallest state of the 32 ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 2017
Verified by Volunteer World