Local Medical, Healthcare, & Clinical Experience
Complete your reservation as soon as possible. This project fills up quickly and is already booked on certain dates.
- You will have opportunity to experience the true African way of life, which will expand your perspective of the world, and memories that you'll never forget during your weekend excursions & safaris
- The programs are many and suitable for volunteers from the age of 14 years and above, High School & University Students, Professionals, Couples & Families with their children, and Adults of 50+ years
- After the completion of your online/ Onsite volunteer offer, UCESCO will write you a good and official recommendation letter and Certificate of appreciation/Recognition for your time and service to us
- Our project site is truly an exciting place to be, a place where you can really make a difference. UCESCO - Kenya has a 100% safety record & we try to maintain it as Kenyans are friendly by nature.
- Orientation of activities is done every Monday to understand all other programs we have in case you are flexible & interested to help other programs/activities. Opportunity to rotate to other program
About the program
Healthcare providers, & Dentistry professionals are always in high demand in the communities we are serving.Gain volunteer experience with us in humanitarian Aid in KenyaThis program aims at Medical professionals or pre-med students who want to gain first insights into a medical career and gather valuable experience before starting University or working in Healthcare. Healthcare providers and childcare professionals are always in high demand in the communities we ...
1. Volunteer task
We anticipate that:
- You want to contribute, and
- You have a passion for teaching locals with no knowledge
- As a person you are calm, embracing, and with no judgment
- You are passionate about making a difference to the target group or individual.
2. Your induction and orientation
On your ...
Official languages are Swahili and English
- Common swahili words
- Hello: jambo/ hujambo/ salama.
- How are you?: habari gani.
- Fine (response): nzuri.
- Goodbye: kwa heri/ kwa herini (more than one peson)
- See you later: tutaonana.
- Nice to meet you: nafurahi kukuona.
- Goodnight: lala salama.
Kenya has a ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
1. Preparing for the arrival
Volunteering in Kenya through our organization will be an exhilarating, horizon-widening time. You will find new friends and take on new challenges, experiencing a different way of life while you do so. To make the most of this opportunity, it is a good idea to make sure that you are as prepared as possible, both physically and mentally.
3. When we need volunteers
Throughout the year.
The exception is a teaching program that is available from January to May, and from July to November each year.
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 2010
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
96 reviews · 4.8
You might also be interested in
Physical Therapy Internships
50 Plus Volunteering
Volunteer Trips for College Students
High School Volunteering
Global Volunteer Opportunities
Best Volunteer Programs
Under 18s Volunteering
Medical Volunteer in Africa
Nursing Mission Trips
Dental Mission Trips
Medical Mission Trips
Mission Trips to Africa