Sea Turtles Conservation Experience
- Help to protect the environment of sea turtles and their ocean ecosystems
- Provide support to biologists and locals.
- Gain Spanish practice by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
- Make memories you'll never forget during your time abroad.
- Learn more about the Latin American ways, customs and habits.
About the program
We need your help to preserve the sea turtles: these majestic creatures are vital to the marine ecosystems and their extinction will have severe consequences!
Volunteers help us protect the environment of the sea turtles and their ocean ecosystems. They provide support to biologists and locals who are involved in managing the turtle nesting grounds.
These projects normally include sustainable egg harvesting programs that feed or provide income to the ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Meet your organization
Agency - founded in 2003
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
107 reviews · 4.7
You might also be interested in
Sea Turtle Conservation
Sea Turtles Costa Rica
Under 18s Volunteering
Family Volunteering in Costa Rica
High School Volunteering
50 Plus Volunteering
Marine Life in Costa Rica
Global Volunteer Opportunities
Animals in Costa Rica