Sloth Monitoring and Turtle Conservation
Complete your reservation as soon as possible. This project fills up quickly and is already booked on certain dates.
- Discover the wonders of one of the world's most biodiverse countries, where nature's bounty awaits at every turn!
- Embark on a captivating journey where sun-kissed beaches and vibrant wildlife seamlessly blend into a program of pure perfection
- Immerse yourself in the enchanting embrace of an exotic paradise, where the harmonious melodies of animals and ocean waves create a symphony for your senses
- Indulge in an authentic wild experience like no other, where culture, flavors, and breathtaking landscapes intertwine to create unforgettable memories
- Join us in safeguarding our precious environment- become an environmental champion and leave a lasting legacy
About the program
Join us in Quepos to actively conserve sloths and turtles, monitoring these beautiful creatures. Make a significant impact on wildlife and nature!
Begin your volunteer adventure and head to the rainforests of Costa Rica 30 km south to one of the most important national park in Costa Rica as Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can take part in the vital conservation of some of the country's most vulnerable wildlife. You will help ...
The day starts at 5 am with morning monitoring. We go to different points previously marked where there is more activity of these animals. We monitor not only the two species of the sloth, but we also do it with the associated species. In addition to their diet, we collect data scientists and field ...
The town of Matapalo is located in a very special place. Because we have extensive beach of more than 10km, volunteers take on sport activities such surfing. If you do not know how to surf, on the neardest town Dominical 15 km from the camp you will find a school where you can learn to do it.
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Arrival it's available any day except Sundays.
From San Jose take the bus in TRACOPA at 6:00. The bus is going to Uvita. Ask to the bus driver you need to get off the bus in Matapalo town. After you apply we provide to you more detailed your arrival.
Meet your organization
Agency - founded in 2012
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
202 reviews · 4.4
You might also be interested in
Sea Turtle Conservation
Wildlife in Costa Rica
Planning a Gap Year in Costa Rica
Global Volunteer Opportunities
Sea Turtles Costa Rica
Family Volunteering in Costa Rica
Animals in Costa Rica
Best Volunteer Programs
Volunteer Trips for College Students
50 Plus Volunteering
Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica