Teaching English at Primary Schools
- Exercise your creative skills creating engaging lesson plans.
- Meet likeminded people and make lifelong friendships.
- Learn how to surf, explore waterfalls or indulge in a calming yoga class in your free time.
- Empower Balinese children and inspire them into future education.
- Gain powerful insight into the complex Balinese culture.
About the program
Empower Bali's next generation to gain further education and opportunity by aiding local school teachers and creating diverse and creative lessons and interactions.
Despite primary school being free in Bali, and the children having a thirst for education, many families struggle with providing the children with adequate learning supplies in Primary School with the additional financial burden of fees in High School. Most parents are farmers and struggle to make a ...
- Visit Tanah Lot temple - A famous Hindu temple perched on a rock formation on the coast of Bali.
- Explore Ubud - A cultural hub in the center of Bali known for its art galleries, museums, and traditional crafts.
- Try surfing at Kuta Beach - One of the most popular beaches in Bali with great waves for ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Volunteer program intake begins weekly on Mondays so we recommend arriving the weekend before just in case.
All participants for the Education, Teaching, Construction, and Turtle Conservation projects, regardless of the program duration, will now be required to apply for a B211 Social Cultural visa prior to arrival.
Participants who have a Visa On Arrival or an E-Visa on Arrival will not be able to participate in these projects. Participants who only attend the culture, adventure, and yoga weeks will be accepted to join the programs with a Visa on Arrival.
Applying for B211 Social Cultural Visa....
There are multiple visa agencies in Bali that can assist with the application for a B211 visa. We recommend the following agency:
Name of the Agency: Global Agency Ubud
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number (WhatsApp) : +62 812 3941 0158
- Passport copy
- Covid Vaccine certificate
- Flight ticket
- Health Insurance (should cover covid-19)
- Bank statement last 3 months (Minimum 2000.00 USD)
- Visa fee and visa Processing fee 3,500,000.00 IDR.
- Photo of the cover of the passport
- Photo of a blank page in the passport
The standard visa application process can take 10-15 working days. There is an express service that can complete the visa process in 5 -7 working days for a fee of 4,500,000.00 IDR.
This regulation to obtain a B211 Visa will apply to all participants arriving March 6, 2023, onwards.
Meet your host
Involvement Volunteers IVI
Non-profit - founded in 1989
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
91 reviews · 4.8
2023 at Turtle Conservation Assistance
2023 at Building & Renovation Supporter
2023 at Village Construction