2017 at Swimming & Surfing Instructor
Local Wildlife Rescue and Research
- Volunteers will have the rare and exciting opportunity to actively participate in the conservation, rehabilitation, care and research of African wildlife
- They will also have a number of Research sites to chose from. They will continue their project on the research site of their choice.
- Preparing food and feeding the animals
- You will be living close to many wild animals in the Namibian bush and nothing beats being surrounded by a pride of lions, leopards or cheetahs
- Learn and experience how each animal behaves, reacts and what their characters are like
Especialmente adecuado para
Sobre el programa
Conserve the land, cultures & wildlife of Namibia and rescue species threatened by an ever-shrinking habitat. They will also have a number of Research sites to work on
Volunteers will have the rare and exciting opportunity to actively participate in the conservation, rehabilitation, care and research of African wildlife. They will also have a few Research sites to chose from. Research sites can be found further down within the overview. The sanctuary ...
The volunteering schedule works on a rotational group system, which ensures every volunteer gets to experience as many of the activities as possible. The groups work two to three activities a day between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Volunteers get a short break in the morning followed by lunch from ...
Actividades de tiempo libre
3 day, 6 day and 7 day available
The safari is designed to offer a quick “snapshot” of Namibia’s world renowned Etosha National Park, before ending at the coastal area of Swakopmund.
Cultural tourism is the subset of tourism concerned with a traveler's ...
¿Qué NO está incluido?
Detalles a la llegada
Arrival Day: Monday
Arrival Time: Any time
Airport: Windhoek Hosea Kutako Airport (WHK), Namibia.
Departure Day: Monday
Departure time: +- 11AM – 1PM
Min Duration: 2 weeks
Max Duration: None
Min Age: 18 years old
Max Age: N/A – Medium level of fitness and healthy
Cuotas del programa
Conoce a tu anfitrión(a)
Sin fines de lucro - fundada en 2007
Verificado por Volunteer World
sobre la organización
59 reseñas · 4.6
2017 at Educare & School Assistant
2017 at Animal Sanctuaries
2017 at Animal Sanctuaries
2016 at Sport & School Assistant
2016 at Wild Cat Protection
También te puede interesar
Conservación del Guepardo
Conservación de Leopardos
Conservación del León
Conservación de Monos
Proyectos en el extranjero
Los mejores programas de voluntariado
Animales en África
los Animales Africanos
Vida salvaje en Namibia
Los cinco grandes
Viajes misioneros a África
Santuario de Fauna Guepardo
Mayores de 50 años
Voluntariado Viajes para estudiantes universitarios