à partir de 594€
Sports Coach in Bolivian Amazon
- Enjoy volunteering abroad and geting to know the Bolivian Amazon
- Develop educational techniques and experience teaching sports in rural communities
- Play with kids and teenagers while learning about Bolivian culture
- Make friends and meaningful memories with other volunteers
- Visit the Aquicuana Reserve to experience part of the Amazon Forest
Particulièrement approprié pour
À propos du programme
Teach Sports and PE in 2 rural communities in Riberalta, Bolivia. Support sustainable community development and conservation actions around the Aquicuana Reserve.
Sustainable Bolivia is a NGO based in Riberalta, the heart of the Bolivian Amazon. We focus our work on sustainable community development and conservation actions.
Our volunteers have the opportunity to live and support our work at the Aquicuana Reserve and it's surroundings. This area of ...
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage the football school (3 times per week, other sports than football are welcome).
- Preparing all the sessions and implementing all sessions.
- Providing direct care to children and teenagers.
- Providing one-on-one support to sports activities inside the communities.
Activités de loisirs
In their free time, volunteers can enjoy a lot of activities around Riberalta such as enjoying the nature of the Amazon (tours, trekking) and the animals, enjoying the rivers (boat tours) or the swimming pools in the city. It is also very easy to go to Brazil where you there is a lot of ...
NE SONT inclus dans le prix:
Informations sur l'arrivée
When can your start volunteering?
Volunteers can join the program throughout all year round.
How to get to Riberalta?
First you would have to fly into Bolivia - either La Paz (LPB) or Santa Cruz (VVI). From there you can take a connecting flight with the airline Ecojet to Riberalta. There are daily flights that cost about $120 each way. We typically recommend you fly into Santa Cruz as the connections are easier. Contact us for information to purchase a flight with a local travel agency.
Frais de Programme
Rencontrez votre hôte
Non lucratif - fondée en 2006
Vérifié par Volunteer World