a partire da 291€
English Teacher Supporter & Cultural Exchange Trip
- Experience the joy of volunteering in a relaxed and unconventional work environment, offering a refreshing change from your usual routine
- Inspire and educate the youth by teaching them the English language, imparting the significance of this valuable skill
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant Thai culture, exploring the unique way of life and uncovering hidden gems throughout the bustling city of Bangkok
- Utilize your English skills and watch them flourish as you engage with students, continuously developing and expanding your language abilities
- Unleash your creativity and embrace the freedom to innovate, finding exciting new methods to deliver educational materials, making the learning process even more engaging and impactful
Particolarmente adatto per
Bangkok WAT ARUN Area COOKING CLASS + FREE TOUR INCLUDED We offer you to work other provinces after you will work in Bangkok 2 weeks : River Kwai, Phuket, Nan etc.
We was founded in 2010.
We are the one of Social Impact member of Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and work with Thai Health Promotion Foundation.
So you can get good experience and certification of Volunteering as Teaching Assistant and also can have chance to learn how to run Social business from ...
- 2-3 Hours per day
- 3-5 Days per week (Weekdays)
- 1-2 Days for weekend will be reserved for your holiday
- 08.00 AM : School begins
- 09.00 - 12.00 AM : Teaching 1-2 hours
- 12.00 - 13.00 PM : Lunch time
- 13.00 - 15.00 PM : Teaching 1-2 ...
Attività del tempo libero
- Soccer lovers can play Street soccer
- Nature lovers can do some gardening (on) our rooftop
- Museum or Local Market walking trips are very near
- Our Location is in (the) Old Town of ...
Cosa NON è incluso?
The program is available throughout the year!
We will pick you up from the meeting point we set. The English speaking driver will help you!
Tariffe del programma
Incontra il tuo ospite
Non-profit - fondata nel 2011
Verificato da Volunteer World