Construction and Renovation Assistant
- Get insights into Carpentry, Renovation work and more.
- Help the locals by working on public buildings and schools.
- Gain Spanish practice by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
- Make memories you'll never forget during your time abroad.
- Learn more about the Latin American ways, customs and habits.
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Work at construction projects and help rural schools, community centers and orphanages.
Construction volunteers join projects in the Cusco area to work on public buildings and schools, typically in communities in need of assistance and funding. You are supported by a local, Spanish-speaking project manager who is experienced in guiding and training international volunteers.
Working hours vary according to the needs of the project, but volunteers can expect to work 3-4 hours per day, Monday to Friday, either in the morning or in the afternoon.
All year round, Cusco and its surrounding towns celebrate a mix of Inca and Catholic holidays, providing visitors with a variety of different cultural activities to experience. Cusco offers travelers a plethora of historical and archaeological sites both in and out of the city. Volunteers ...
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Every Monday, all year round.
Ontmoet je organisatie
Agentschap - opgericht in 2003
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World