English Teacher assistant For Kids
- Experience the Spanish way of life and it's laid back, friendly atmosphere.
- Gain a new family, living in shared volunteer housing gives you the perfect chance to make life long friends across the globe.
- Assist children in learning English to help them be able to study and pass their exams
- Make unforgettable memories travelling with your fellow volunteers at weekends to places such as Pamplona (running of the bulls), San Sebastian, Rioja wineries or the island fortress of “Dragonstone
- Help out in schools to assist with the teaching and understanding of the English language
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Make a profound impact by teaching English to our eager and deserving children in a heartwarming project in Northern Spain. 📚
This wonderful project was created with the goal of helping to improve the English speaking abilities of disadvantaged children in Bilbao (Northern Spain) Volunteers will work as Teacher’s Assistants and will generally work Monday - Friday, max 20 hours per week, depending on the needs of ...
A volunteer’s work day on this project will generally last between 2 and 4 hours and while we ask all volunteers to be flexible in this regard, a typical daily schedule is likely to go something like this:
4:30 pm Walk to your project site
4:45 p.m Pre-start meeting with project supervisor
We include Free cultural activities Mon-Fri such as climbing, hiking, excursions, day tours, wine tasting etc. They are for free.
Volunteers have the weekends free. Spain is universally recognised for its history, art, culture, cuisine and natural beauty, so there is absolutely no shortage of things ...
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
You can join us any Monday and arrival at weekends. This program is open all year round.
Ontmoet je organisatie
Agentschap - opgericht in 1999
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World