2023 at Taking Care of Nature
Ecovillage - One with Nature
- Disconect from the daily routine and experience the Icelandic Nature
- Volunteer alongside participants from all around the world
- Wok in the first Eco village in Iceland!
- Join in the Golden Circle excursion and discover waterfalls, national parks, and the Geysir
- Either work at the forest planting trees and taking care of them or give a hand at the greenhouses and practice organic agriculture
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Volunteers at the one and only Ecovillage in the South of Iceland. You will have the opportunity to do forestry work, organic agriculture, and workshops.Project Location:
- 8:00 Breakfast & Getting ready
- 9:00-12:00 Work (with a coffee break)
- 12:00 to 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-16:00 Work (with a coffee break)
- 16:00 to 18:00 Free time
- 18:00 Workshop
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Movie Night
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Drop off will be on the evening of the last day of the program at BSI Bus Station. You will arrive no sooner than 18:00. The time may vary due to adverse weather conditions and other related conditions.
Note: the night of the last day of the camp is NOT included. Keep in mind that you need to arrange for your stay in Iceland before and after the work camp. We strongly recommend arriving in Iceland at least one day before the first day of the camp and departing no earlier than one day after the last day of the program.
- The program starts on Monday to Monday:
Ontmoet je gastheer
NGO - opgericht in 2001
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World
Over de organisatie
14 beoordelingen · 3.9
2022 at Taking Care of Nature
2022 at Health and Environment Supporter