One earth, our home - Let's prevent global warming
- Discover the amazing nature of Iceland, exploring glaciers, volcanoes, waterfalls, and geysers
- Immerse yourself in different cultures through cultural dinners featuring traditional food from around the world
- Experience the mesmerizing White Nights in summer and the captivating Northern Lights in winter
- Enhance your English proficiency while actively participating in environmental workshops
- Make a meaningful impact by joining the fight against plastic pollution, cleaning Iceland's coast and encountering charming seals
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Engage in environmental education, sustainability efforts, and vital tasks like beach cleanups, seed collection, and renovation work in beautiful Iceland! 🌱
Worldwide Friends Iceland is running a center of Environment & Sustainability near the crossroads to the West, and North of Iceland. The center is called BRÚ, and it is located in Hrutafjordur which is 36 km long fjord in Hunathing vestra, on the R1.
Keep in mind that is a 1-hour ...
A typical working day has the following schedule:
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00-16:00 Work
- 13:00 Lunch
- 16:00-17:00 Free time
- 18:00 Workshop
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Movie Night
Snæfellsnes Penninsula (€100)
Into the Glacier (€250)
Canyon Baths & ...
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Volunteers will be picked up at the City Hall of Reykjavik in Tjarnargata 11 101 Reykjavik at 09.00 am on the first day of the camp.
Drop off will be on the evening of the last day of the program at BSI Bus Station. You will arrive no sooner than 18:00. The time may vary due to adverse weather conditions and other related conditions. We strongly recommend departing no earlier than one day after the last day of your work camp. Keep in mind you have to arrange your stay for these days.
We strongly recommend arriving in Iceland at least one day before the first day of your project and departing no earlier than one day after the last day of your project.
Pre-camp in Reykjavik - NOT included but optional for 150 euro (2 days before the start of the program)
- Day 1-Monday: Arrival day -Pick up at the BSI Bus Station (17:00) -Accommodation in Reykjavík*
- Day 2-Tuesday: Golden Circle Excursion - Accommodation in Reykjavík*
- Day 3-Wednesday: Departure to Workcamp accommodation
The start dates are every two weeks from Wednesday to Wednesday.
Ontmoet je organisatie
NGO - opgericht in 2001
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World