Sloth Monitoring and Turtle Conservation
- Discover the wonders of one of the world's most biodiverse countries, where nature's bounty awaits at every turn!
- Embark on a captivating journey where sun-kissed beaches and vibrant wildlife seamlessly blend into a program of pure perfection
- Immerse yourself in the enchanting embrace of an exotic paradise, where the harmonious melodies of animals and ocean waves create a symphony for your senses
- Indulge in an authentic wild experience like no other, where culture, flavors, and breathtaking landscapes intertwine to create unforgettable memories
- Join us in safeguarding our precious environment- become an environmental champion and leave a lasting legacy
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Sloths, as ambassadors of our Costa Rican nature, are a very important part of our program. For this reason, we are passionate about monitoring their population.
Begin your volunteer adventure and head to the rainforests of Costa Rica 30 km south to one of the most important national park in Costa Rica as Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can take part in the vital conservation of some of the country's most vulnerable wildlife. You will help ...
The day starts at 5 am with morning monitoring. We go to different points previously marked where there is more activity of these animals. We monitor not only the two species of the sloth, but we also do it with the associated species. In addition to their diet, we collect data scientists and field ...
The town of Matapalo is located in a very special place. Because we have extensive beach of more than 10km, volunteers take on sport activities such surfing. If you do not know how to surf, on the neardest town Dominical 15 km from the camp you will find a school where you can learn to do it.
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Arrival it's available any day except Sundays.
From San Jose take the bus in TRACOPA at 6:00. The bus is going to Uvita. Ask to the bus driver you need to get off the bus in Matapalo town. After you apply we provide to you more detailed your arrival.
Ontmoet je gastheer
Agentschap - opgericht in 2012
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World
Over de organisatie
182 beoordelingen · 4.5
Misschien ben je ook geïnteresseerd in
Bescherming van zeeschildpadden
Zeeschildpadden in Costa Rica
Vrijwilligerswerk met het gezin in Costa Rica
Reservaat voor luiaards in Costa Rica
Dieren in Costa Rica
Wilde dieren in Costa Rica