a partir de 1.164€
Cheetah and Wildlife Centre Supporter
- Daily feeding of the cheetahs and other animals
- Enjoy a break away in the south african bush, no city noises or other disturbances while you sit and listen to our lions roaring the night away
- Learn how to work with wildlife in a captive and wild situation
- You can choose to have your down time while sitting with the animals you were feeding and caring for earlier in the day.
- Have the opportunity to observe and study cheetah behaviour
Especialmente adequado para
Sobre o programa
We specialize in cheetah and take great pride in our breeding project. We house over 30 cheetah (including king cheetah) a pack of 5 african wild dogs and other wildlife.
About the Program
Your program is situated at the base of the Waterberg Mountain range on a beautiful 1000Ha farm that boasts a variety of fauna and flora.
Our main focus is on conserving the cheetah species and this with our breeding program. Our breeding is a precise science as we pride ourselves on ...
A day in the life of a volunteer starts with you waking up to the amazing sounds of the bush world and a walk down to breakfast which offers you the opportunity to see the many species on the farm. After breakfast, we generally do the feeding and cleaning and any other tasks we have for the morning, ...
Actividades em tempo livre
We offer a number of free time activities off the property at the volunteers own expenses and cater towards to volunteers need to experience as much as they can during their stay with us. This can range from physical activities such as hiking, Golfing to adrenaline pumping paintball wars to visiting ...
O que NÃO está incluído?
Detalhes à chegada
We prefer if volunteers can arrive at the airport on a monday morning so all new volunteers joining us can start together but if this is not possible we can start the program on any other day.
Preços do programa
Conheça seu anfitrião
Agência - fundada em 2013
Verificado por Volunteer World