2023 at Coral Reef Restoration
a partir de 1.350€
Coral Reef Restoration
- Experience true Bali surrounded by beautiful hills, waterfalls and the Java/Indian ocean filled with dolphins
- Gain authentic Balinese culture by living in the heart of the community situated 1 minute walk from the beach
- Become more insightful and mindful of the deeper meaning of what a teacher is, and to share knowledge to eager humble students
- Create unforgettable memories in Bali, meeting incredible like minded people from all walks of life
- Visit neighbouring islands, such as, Flores, Lembongan, Gili islands and Lombok and see spectacular Hindu temples and experience a culture like no other
Especialmente adequado para
Sobre o programa
contribute to conserving and building a new coral reef in North Bali. Transplanting broken coral and growing new baby coral is the practical experience you'll receive.
Our conservation program is 70% Ocean based and 30% theory and community-based. (For theory- this is subject to school holidays and our teacher's availability)
You get 3 to 4 dives per week and recreational dives to other parts of the island. (typically 3)
On our marine conservation program focuses ...
- Breakfast= 08:00-9am.
- Morning activity (options listed below) starts at 09:00. This session finishes around 11:00-11:30.
- Lunch is served at 12:00.
- After lunch volunteers have a break for the hottest part of the day where they can socialize or go the beach.
- At 14:00 afternoon activity starts. ..
Actividades em tempo livre
- Sunrise and morning boat trip with the local fisherman.
- Clear and warm water is the perfect place for snorkeling and diving. At the volunteer camp we provide all the equipment needed to do these activities. Do not worry if you have limited experience snorkeling or diving, our instructors will be ...
O que NÃO está incluído?
Detalhes à chegada
This placement is open all year round. Min stay is 2 weeks.
Preços do programa
Conheça seu anfitrião
Non-profit - fundada em 2019
Verificado por Volunteer World
Sobre o projecto
8 revisões · 5
2020 at Coral Reef Restoration