a partir de 644€
Mental Health and Psychology Internship
- Our programs are based in the cities of Cape Coast, and Kumasi where volunteers or interns will be placed in larger city hospitals.
- Volunteers or interns can work in the smaller towns of Koforidua or Akuapem Hills in local hospitals.
- Go on weekend excursions or join social events together with other OGVO volunteers and interns
- Enjoy optimum flexibility in your program duration, which could be one week to one year!
- Volunteers or interns will have the chance to not only work on mental health and psychology skills but learn about a different culture.
Especialmente adequado para
Sobre o programa
Mental health issues often come last on the list of priorities for policy makers and hence mental illnesses receive very little attention from the government.
In Ghana there are no strong national policies on alcohol or tobacco consumption; consequently, their advertising, distribution and sale are largely uncontrolled. Mental health issues often come last on the list of priorities for policy makers and hence mental illnesses receive very little attention ...
Usual working days go from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Actividades em tempo livre
During weekends Volunteers/Interns have the opportunity to visit all that Ghana has to offer. Weekend trips available include visits to Mole National Park in the Northern Region of Ghana. This National Park offers a great Safari-like experience and is one of the biggest Elephant Sanctuaries in ...
O que NÃO está incluído?
Detalhes à chegada
This program is available all year round, so volunteers or interns can arrive any day of the week or any month of the year with advance notice!
Preços do programa
Conheça seu anfitrião
Non-profit - fundada em 2004
Verificado por Volunteer World
Sobre o projecto
41 revisões · 4.5
2023 at Animal Care Supporter
2023 at Construction & Renovation