a partir de 369€
Music, Art , Dance and Culture Teacher
- You will have opportunity to experience the true African way of life, which will expand your perspective of the world, and memories that you'll never forget during your weekend excursions & safaris
- The programs are many and suitable for volunteers from the age of 14 years and above, High School & University Students, Professionals, Couples & Families with their children, and Adults of 50+ years
- After the completion of your online/ Onsite volunteer offer, UCESCO will write you a good and official recommendation letter and Certificate of appreciation/Recognition for your time and service to us
- Our project site is truly an exciting place to be, a place where you can really make a difference. UCESCO - Kenya has a 100% safety record & we try to maintain it as Kenyans are friendly by nature.
- Orientation of activities is done every Monday to understand all other programs we have in case you are flexible & interested to help other programs/activities. Opportunity to rotate to other program
Especialmente adequado para
Sobre o programa
Music, Dance, Culture & arts are what make the world beautiful & have the ability to illuminate people’s lives. Please apply & support us training our children & youthsWhen need your help to give our kids and youths an opportunity to access a set of skills and emotions which otherwise remain untouched. Music, Dance, Art, and culture are also wonderful means which help to bring people together. But most importantly, it has been proven that Music, Dance, arts, and ...
1. Volunteer task
We anticipate that;
- You want to contribute, and
- As a person you are calm, embracing, and with no judgment
- You are passionate about making a difference to the target group or individual.
2. Your induction and orientation
On your first day, you will receive a comprehensive induction ...
Actividades em tempo livre
Official languages are Swahili and English
- Common swahili words
- Hello: jambo/ hujambo/ salama.
- How are you?: habari gani.
- Fine (response): nzuri.
- Goodbye: kwa heri/ kwa herini (more than one peson)
- See you later: tutaonana.
- Nice to meet you: nafurahi kukuona.
- Goodnight: lala salama.
Kenya has a ...
O que NÃO está incluído?
Detalhes à chegada
1. Preparing for the arrival
Volunteering in Kenya through our organization will be an exhilarating, horizon-widening time. You will find new friends and take on new challenges, experiencing a different way of life while you do so. To make the most of this opportunity, it is a good idea to make sure that you are as prepared as possible, both physically and mentally.
2. When we need volunteers
Throughout the year.
The exception is a teaching program that is available from January to May, and from July to November each year.
Preços do programa
Conheça seu anfitrião
Non-profit - fundada em 2010
Verificado por Volunteer World