a partir de 799€
Teaching English to the local children of Tianyar
- Social - The small village of Tianyar gives an opportunity to establish a deeper connection with the community, as it is often possible to spend time with the children after classes.
- Culture - Northern Bali is almost untouched by tourism compared to the South and volunteers are fully emerged in the local culture, they will often be invited to take part in traditional ceremonies.
- Rewarding - Volunteers can see the direct impact they have on their students, who are always willing to show their gratefulness.
- Fun - Activities are organised by the school on Wednesday and Thursday where volunteers will get to play, laugh and dance alongside their students.
- Location - Volunteers live and work by the sea every day, with the possibility to snorkel, dive and admire the sunrise and sunset on the beach on the North Bali's beautiful coastline.
Especialmente adequado para
Sobre o programa
A Balinese run, non-profit organization providing free education the in-need children of the Tianyar Village. An afternoon school program for the children of Bali
- Volunteers teach from 3-5pm, 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday).
- In most classes, volunteers will be co-teaching with another volunteer. Our local teacher aid and volunteer coordinator is available for your support.
- All the volunteers will have two classes per day with the duration of 1 hour per ...
Actividades em tempo livre
Activities before and after classes:
- Swim in the warm clear waters of the local beach
- Snorkeling or diving at local beach or at the Liberty Ship wreck in Tulamben
- Become PADI certified (diving courses) at one of the dive centres in nearby Tulamben
- Fishing and sunrise boat trips with the local ...
O que NÃO está incluído?
Detalhes à chegada
The teaching program starts on Mondays all year around.
Preços do programa
Conheça seu anfitrião
Non-profit - fundada em 2008
Verificado por Volunteer World