A horse lovers adventure in Incredible India
- Get trained in some of the best natural horsemanship methods under Asia's only certified Monty Roberts instructor
- Discover the Marwari, a native Indian horse breed you can't find anywhere else in the world
- Discover how to train horses in non-violent ways
- Learn how to teach others to connect with horses
- Learn what it takes to start your own horse business
About the program
Spend some time with us and our amazing Marwari horses for a unique opportunity to be trained in natural horsemanship in the beautiful Indian countryside.
Manjeev is an officially certified Monty Roberts instructor - the only one in Asia. He has spent extensive time working with and training horses, including wild mustangs in the US. He also got involved in mental health projects using horses to help war veterans with PTSD and troubled youth, among ...
The day to day depends on how busy we are with guests and horse training. On some days you will accompany us to see clients at stud farms or other equestrian centres as well as rescue centres where we work to rehabilitate the horses.
If we stay at our farm, we start in the morning by cleaning the ...
If you want to go anywhere we can call you a taxi or drop you in town or at the metro stations. There all sorts of activities that you typically find in big cities such as yoga, parks etc. You can also take a day to go and visit the Taj Mahal.
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
We operate on a rolling basis so you can start whenever it suits you (depending on our availabilities of course). We will pick you up from Delhi airport.
Meet your host
Natural Horsemanship India
Agency - founded in 2014
Verified by Volunteer World