Graphic Designer in the Bolivian Amazon
- Use your skills to get people engaged with our conservation and community projects
- Gain experience by working on a social online campaing
- Become more passionate about social work and nature
- Make meaningful memories while enjoing the Bolivian culture
- Visit the Aquicuana Reserve to experience part of the Amazon Forest
About the program
Sustainable Bolivia is looking for graphic designers to support conservation & sustainable development in 2 rural communities in Riberalta & the Aquicuana Reserve.
Sustainable Bolivia is a NGO based in Riberalta, the heart of the Bolivian Amazon. We focus our work on sustainable community development and conservation actions.
Our volunteers have the opportunity to live and support our work at the Aquicuana Reserve and it's surroundings. This area of ...
14:00 Continue work
18:00 End of working hours
- working with Sustainable Bolivia’s ideas and proposals
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed document
- developing various types of creative content for advertisements, ...
In their free time, volunteers can enjoy a lot of activities around Riberalta such as enjoying the nature of the Amazon (tours, trekking) and the animals, enjoying the rivers (boat tours) or the swimming pools in the city. It is also very easy to go to Brazil where you there is a lot of ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
First you would have to fly into Bolivia - either La Paz (LPB) or Santa Cruz (VVI). From there you can take a connecting flight with the airline Ecojet to Riberalta. There are daily flights that cost about $120 each way. We typically recommend you fly into Santa Cruz as the connections are easier. Contact us for information to purchase a flight with a local travel agency.
Meet your host
Non-profit - founded in 2006
Verified by Volunteer World