Whether you help taking care of wildlife rescued animals from illegal traffickers, assisting with general maintenance tasks and preparing food for animals at a jungle sanctuary or whether you volunteer in Bolivian rainforests by climbing trees with capuchin monkeys and walking with feral cats, your helping hand is appreciated wherever you go.
Volunteering with animals and wildlife includes but is not limited to:
- feeding, cleaning, caring for animals
- monitoring and documenting feeding behavioural habits
- construction: maintaining the facilities and building additional ones
- working on enrichment projects for animals
- working at an animal refugee center
- helping nurture sick animals back to health