Internships in Micro-Business
- Contribute to a local micro-enterprise's growth.
- Receive 1 hour of private Spanish lessons every day (Monday to Friday).
- Gain Spanish practice by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
- Make memories you'll never forget during your time abroad.
- Learn more about the Latin American ways, customs and habits.
About the program
Contribute to a local micro-enterprise's growth by carrying out it's day-to-day tasks such as assisting with basic accounting, providing online marketing support etc.
Micro business internship placements are with locally-owned business including small entrepreneurships, family-owned organizations, or social enterprises. Placements require at least an intermediate level (B1) of Spanish. Work may vary depending on current business projects and goals at your ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Every Monday. all year round.
Meet your host
Agency - founded in 2003
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
107 reviews · 4.7
2023 at Help Local Animal Rescue Centers
2023 at Community Childcare Supporter