2022 at Computer Training Teacher
Medical health provision
- Experience the Ugandan way of life and enjoy evening country walks through our typical rural based communities
- Gain Ugandan fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with the local community.
- Become more passionate about your major and propel your career with international experience
- Make memories you will never forget during weekend excursions and tours with your fellow participants seeing our abundant natural resources and tourist attractions in the pearl of Africa Uganda
- Visit our social cultural tourist attractions in the Buganda kingdom like the Kabaka tombs,the man made Kabaka lake and the Ugandan museum
About the program
Volunteers will be responsible to attend to the medical problems of our patients at our local health unit.They will also be going for outreaches in the catchment area .
The Mmanze Centre for Rural Development & Training (MACERUDET) is a local NGO located in Uganda. MACERUDET is a community based organization mainly developing and managing self-help community projects in all the welfare works related fields. It takes its name from the Mmanze community, one of ...
Volunteers can be engaged in the following activities during their free time :
Going for a walk through our communities to see different types of nature like the high rocks at KUNGU ROCK. They can go for sports like football during evenings.
They can go for tours in our tourists attractions the ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
The dates are flexible
Meet your host
Non-profit - founded in 1990
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
7 reviews · 4.9
2019 at English teacher assistance
You might also be interested in
Best Volunteer Programs
High School Volunteering
Global Volunteer Opportunities
Medical Volunteer in Africa
Dental Mission Trips
Medical Mission Trips
Nursing Mission Trips
50 Plus Volunteering
Mission Trips to Africa
Under 18s Volunteering