Training in art, design and craft
- Experience the Ugandan way of life and enjoy evening country walks through our rural based communities.
- Gain Ugandan fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with the communities.
- Become more passionate about your major and propel your career with international experience
- Make memories you will never forget during weekend excursions and tours with your fellow participants seeing our abundant natural resources and tourist attractions in the pearl of Africa Uganda
- Visit our social cultural tourist attractions in the Buganda kingdom like the kasubi tombs and man made Kabaka lake with our Ugandan museum
About the program
The volunteers will train women/children in different skills of making/designing locally made handcraft like baskets ,wallmats,table trays and mats using local material
Volunteers work for at least five hours a day.The day starts in the morning with having breakfast between 08:00-09:00.Then the volunteer walks to the school which is about a ten minutes walk.He/She signs in the school arrival book and goes to the staff room to know the time table of the day which is ...
Volunteers can be engaged in the following activities during their free time : Going for a walk through our communities to see different types of nature like the high rocks at KUNGU ROCK. They can go for sports like football during evenings They can go for tours in our tourists attractions the ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Arrival dates are flexible and volunteers are welcome all the year round.
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 1990
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
7 reviews · 4.9
2022 at Computer Training Teacher
2019 at English teacher assistance