Organic Farming and Building on Eco Lodge
- HANDS ON Volunteer experience on an organic farm
- Learn BUILDING and CRAFTS with all different materiales: recycling, bamboo, wood, cement, metal and more
- Learn SPANISH: 3x per week Spanish course included in this program!
- Meet new people, live a COMMUNITY style life and share your experience with our guests, volunteers and staff.
- Visit waterfalls, local TOURS and wild water rafting on your time off and weekend!
About the program
Volunteer on an ecological farm and lodge: learn about building, planting, weeding, permaculture, fruit tree care and animal care. INCLUDES A SPANISH COURSE.
Our volunteers will be fully intigrated into the daily life on our organic farm. Costa Rica is the land that uses the most agro chemicals per square meter worlwide. Most local farmers dont belive they can produce organic food or mantain their land without chimicals. We incoporate local people into ...
In our weekly reunion you will learn about the current projects and fields of work where you can get involved in.
On your time off you can book a guided tour in the area we help you to arrange this. Our area is famous for wild water rafting, waterfalls, choclade tour, coffee tour, cheese tour, national parks to visit. You can visit the irazu vulcano, Cartago or the weekly market in Turrialba. You can also book ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Arrival is every sunday
Meet your organization
Agency - founded in 2014
Verified by Volunteer World
About the project
28 reviews · 4.6
You might also be interested in
Families with small kids
50 Plus Volunteering
Global Volunteer Opportunities
Best Volunteer Programs
Volunteer Trips for College Students
Farming in Costa Rica
Planning a Gap Year in Costa Rica
Family Volunteering in Costa Rica