Organic Vegetable Garden and Educational Reinforce
- Help empower disabled people, women, youth and children.
- Discover, explore, and put into practice your passion for education.
- Discover other perspectives and ways of living different to your own.
- Create long lasting ties to the people in the communities you will be working with.
- Enjoy some of the interesting and beautiful things the Dominican Republic has to offer: tropical beaches, historical landmarks, impressive landscapes...
About the program
Empower vulnerable Dominican children, youth and women by promoting valuable life skills like leadership, raising awareness of current problems, and creating safe spaces.
Volunteers shall work on weekdays (Monday through Friday). On weekends, volunteers are free to go discover everything the Dominican Republic has to offer them.
Volunteers must work at least six hours a day. Volunteers usually work in two shifts: one in the morning, from 8:00 to 12:00; and one in the ...
A warm tropical paradise located in the heart of the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic has countless beautiful places available for you to discover.
The Samana area, where you will be volunteering, is famous for its large number of coconut trees. There are many beautiful white sand beaches, such as ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 2017
Verified by Volunteer World