à partir de 522€
Horseback riding and ecotourism assistant
- Experience a way of living where horses and people are strongly connected in Manialtepec, they call themselves "caballerangos", the whole village are horses caretakers
- Learn from a ecotourism project based on hikking and horseback riding. The local group can teach you how to ride a horse, their daily needs in freedom and other activities in nature
- Show your passion helping the community to learn english, to reach more people through social media for their sustainable development, give environmental workshops to the children, ...
- Immerse with a family in the traditional way of living, buying handmade tortillas, eating eggs from happy chickens, drinking milk from free cows...
- There are plenty places to enjoy in Manialtepec: the bioluminiscence in the lagoon, the thermal waters, the mountain with amazing views, the beach Puerto Suelo, ... And Puerto Escondido is close by!
Particulièrement approprié pour
À propos du programme
Be part of a traditional coastal community surrounded by horses living in freedom. Support with respectful environmental activities and connect with horses and nature.
Manialtepec is a small village governed by custom and practice. They are their own authority in the village, they produce fruits, vegetables, milk, cheeses, corn, ... They are kind and warm to visitors as they like to show what they built in their community.
In the community, the day starts very early, at 7, when the sun is rising, you will hear the sounds of the rural life: birds, women making tortillas early in the morning... Let's prepare yourself for the day.
Activités de loisirs
There are plenty of options to enjoy your free time just inside the community. You can go to the river, to the beach, you can hike to thermal waters, there are tours to see bioluminiscence in the night in the lagoon (the water shines!)... You can enjoy living with the community, learning to do ...
NE SONT inclus dans le prix:
Informations sur l'arrivée
We can pick you up from monday to saturday in Puerto Escondido airport between 10.00 to 15.00
Frais de Programme
Rencontrez votre hôte
Vérifié par Volunteer World