English Co-ordinator and Teacher Assistant
- Experience true Bali surrounded by beautiful hills, waterfalls and the Java/Indian ocean filled with dolphins
- Gain authentic Balinese culture by living in the heart of the community situated 1 minute walk from the beach
- Become more insightful and mindful of the deeper meaning of what a teacher is, and to share knowledge to eager humble students
- Create unforgettable memories in Bali, meeting incredible like minded people from all walks of life
- Visit neighbouring islands, such as, Flores, Lembongan, Gili islands and Lombok and see spectacular Hindu temples and experience a culture like no other
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Make a profound difference in the lives of children from poor villages in Bali. Be creative, and lead your students to be inspired by you. A meaningful and rewarding role
Teach students from 9 to 17 yrs and be part of our 'inclusive learning program' at Bali Dyslexia Foundation. Our English Curriculum is delivered to all children not only dyslexic children. Our open school "Bale" has no windows or doors, just fresh air blowing through is situated just off from the ...
From 1pm to 3pm you will be assisting with teacher training agenda, and coordinating our next training sessions for local Balinese teachers, assisting with social media postings and creating educational vblogs..etc.. these could be from your own stories! ., 3pm to 4 pm you will start ...
You are literally just off from the beach, the world is your oyster when you've done for the day! There are many activities such as Dolphin watching, snorkeling, diving, trekking through waterfalls and North Bali mountains and much, much more to do...
In Lovina ...
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Volunteers can start at any time.!
Ontmoet je organisatie
NGO - opgericht in 2019
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World