Healthcare and well-being for disadvantaged people
- An opportunity to help many disadvantaged people
- Meet and work with friendly people and build the friendship for life
- Make a big difference to the lives of many disabled and homeless people
- Visit Da Nang city which is one of the most beautiful city in Vietnam
- Live, work locally and gain a deep understanding about Vietnamese culture
Vooral geschikt voor
Over het programma
Assist with providing physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other treatment activities for around 200 disadvantaged people
You are expected to help local physiotherapists, social workers and our staff to provide therapy exercises, occupational therapy, hygiene education and activities for around 200 disabled people at social support center, children relief home and school for disabilities in Da Nang city
SOCIAL SUPPORT ...
A TYPICAL DAY
The day starts at 7.30 am with breakfast at the volunteer house.
At 8 am you will travel to your work place by car, driven by a Volunteer Vietnam team member. You work at Social Support Center or School for Disabled Children from 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
You return to the ...
FREE TIME AND WEEKEND ACTIVITIES: In Danang you can visit the night market to see and eat the local food, take a tour of the city or visit the surrounding local cultural sites, such as Marble Mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda, Ba Na Hills, or the beach. For a weekend trip, visit Hoi An where you can ...
Wat is er NIET inbegrepen?
Gegevens over jouw aankomst
Ontmoet je organisatie
NGO - opgericht in 2004
Geverifieerd door Volunteer World