Mental Health and Psychology Internship
- Our programs are based in the cities of Cape Coast, and Kumasi where volunteers or interns will be placed in larger city hospitals.
- Volunteers or interns can work in the smaller towns of Koforidua or Akuapem Hills in local hospitals.
- Go on weekend excursions or join social events together with other OGVO volunteers and interns
- Enjoy optimum flexibility in your program duration, which could be one week to one year!
- Volunteers or interns will have the chance to not only work on mental health and psychology skills but learn about a different culture.
Besonders geeignet für
Über das Programm
Mental health issues often come last on the list of priorities for policy makers and hence mental illnesses receive very little attention from the government.
In Ghana there are no strong national policies on alcohol or tobacco consumption; consequently, their advertising, distribution and sale are largely uncontrolled. Mental health issues often come last on the list of priorities for policy makers and hence mental illnesses receive very little attention ...
Usual working days go from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
During weekends Volunteers/Interns have the opportunity to visit all that Ghana has to offer. Weekend trips available include visits to Mole National Park in the Northern Region of Ghana. This National Park offers a great Safari-like experience and is one of the biggest Elephant Sanctuaries in ...
Was ist NICHT inklusive?
Informationen zur Anreise
This program is available all year round, so volunteers or interns can arrive any day of the week or any month of the year with advance notice!
Lerne deine Organisation kennen
Non-profit - gegründet 2004
von Volunteer World verifiziert
Über die Organisation
41 Bewertungen · 4.5
2023 at Animal Care Supporter
2023 at Construction & Renovation