a partire da 786€
Eco Nature and Coastal Conservation
- No standard safari holiday: Get an authentic, impactful and hands-on experience together with like-minded people from all over the world!
- Be more than a tourist: play an active role in the protection of our Wildlife and Nature by contributing to our research and conservation efforts!
- Addo Elephant National Park - Addo houses the densest population of African elephants per square kilometer and holds a mammoth section of conservation history for our area.
- Quality over quantity: in order to guarantee an educational and impactful experience for each volunteer, we will work in small groups with a maximum number of 10 participants!
- Alexandria Dune Fields - Our rocky shores content also includes the world-renowned Alexandria Dune Trail, which is home to the highest wind-driven sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
Particolarmente adatto per
Eco Volunteering in Wildlife & Marine Conservation. Uncover the whole big picture of our Eco-System for a better understanding of Nature & learn how to make a difference!
Conservation work runs from Monday to Friday – Weekends are off for relaxation.
Attività del tempo libero
There are several adventure and leisure-based activities in and around the area that can be arranged on weekends at an additional cost including:
- horse-back beach rides
- whale watching in Algoa Bay
- deep-sea-fishing at Port Alfred or surf and river fishing
- skydiving and paragliding in Grahamstown
- bungee ...
Cosa NON è incluso?
- We are offering a 1 to 4 weeks program (with the opportunity to extend your stay after 4 weeks)
- Program starts any Sunday every month
- All year long except creative break from 16.12.22 -16.01.23
- We will work in small groups of max. 10 participants
- Arrival Sunday: Pick-up, Check-in at Intaka Bird Lodge & Welcome
- Monday-Friday: Conservation Work
- Weekend: Free Time
Tariffe del programma
Incontra il tuo ospite
Verificato da Volunteer World
29 recensioni · 4.8
Potreste essere interessati anche a
Salvaguardia degli Elefanti
Salvaguardia della Giraffa
Salvaguardia del Leone
Salvaguardia del Rinoceronte
gli Animali Selvatici in Africa
i grandi 5
la tua Famiglia
Progetti all estero
Volontariato in Inglese
piu dei 50 anni
gli Animali in Sudafrica